Sunday, October 4, 2009

secluded in dust hell

This afternoon I continued my fight at trying (very hard) to clean my bedroom. I actually mostly really enjoy it. Im a compulsive nostalgic. When I clean my room I get to sort through all the old tickets and letters and drawings and songs all over my desk and floor. I spend far more time re-reading old letters then I do vacuuming.


SPEAKING of vacuuming; It's awesome. Mum bought a new vacuum cleaner. We used to have one that looks like this...




Now it looks like this...

Swish huh?

Its so awesome. I had so much dust in my room, I filled it beyond its full limit level. SPEAKING of dust...

I hate dust. Alot. This is the only reason that I dont clean my room much, because all the dust become unsettled and fills the air and chokes me to death. Its the worst torture. I end up sneezing my face completely off and rubbing my eyes until they are bleeding. I gave up yesterday because of dust overload when I finished vacuuming, and gave up today after less than and hour for the same reason.

The irony is I that even though I'm rediculously sensitive to dust (possibly allergic), I live secluded in dust hell (as I never clean my room). Hmmm... Maybe this time I'll keep my room ventilated.


No comments:

Post a Comment

IM A BOX THAT WILL EAT YOUR WORDS!!! DONT TYPE IN ME!