Friday, October 2, 2009

Brainfuckfuckfuck....

Wheres Ethiopia.... ?




The clock is about to tip over to one o'clock in the morning.... and I'm starting to get rather worried.

Tommorow im taking part in the Historical Model United Nations for my first ever time. I was sorta-half dragged into it by Oli (well, he signed my up) and only looked into how much work i had to prepare for it this evening. Its fucking petrifying. I'm the Honorable Delegate of Ethiopia (ETHIOPIA!!! IN AFRICA!!! WHAT THE HELL????!!).
For those of you who dont know anything about the Model United Nations (for example, me, one hour ago!!!) a whole bunch of future politicians gather in a room for a day to debate important social and political issues, from the perspective of a representative country. This conference is on the Essentials of Peace. What makes this conference even more horrific from my standpoint, is that we're debating these issues from a 1946 perspective. We were supposed to do research, and read up on our countries and the UN... Its alot of work to cram into one evening.

So, right now, at 1:01 am on Saturday, I'm going to sleep, knowing next to nothing on Ethiopia. And even if I did form some sort of opinion on the matter from a 1946 Ethiopian perspective, I would have absolutely no idea how to present these ideas to the group (oh yeah, theres like a freaking whole language for this shit)!! Oh well. Im sure those of you who have done this before are laughing their arses off reading this ("Oh that poor kid...what an idiot") with me getting all worked up and all. Well... FUCK YOU!! Im 16. Im aloud to get freaked out about pointless things.

And plus, if im not wound up enough, I went to the bathroom before in the complete darkness and STOOD ON THE FUCKING CAT!! God I hate my cat. It screeched off down the hallway, whilst I shat a brick.

Its okay... It will probably die soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IM A BOX THAT WILL EAT YOUR WORDS!!! DONT TYPE IN ME!