Sunday, May 27, 2012

pproccess

Thought ya'll might appreciate some process photos, to understand just how state of the art my latest set of white paintings are. In case you're wondering, they're pretty much necessitated by my large collection of white acrylic paint. As well as a cautioned journey away from the highly saturated palette I'm accustomed to dealing with. I don't mean to undersell them. I'm actually really thrilled with how they turned out. They represent an exploration around a set of rules, and really feel like the first works in some sort of larger idea. However, my painting brief just finished, which is extremely bad timing. I would have loved to experiment further, but no doubt the distractions and priorities of next semester may hinder this slightly. Anyway, I see it as a door left open. Who knows?








white # 4 - acrylic on board

1 comment:

IM A BOX THAT WILL EAT YOUR WORDS!!! DONT TYPE IN ME!