Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Callum, Paige and the Trust Experiment

I finally convinced Paige to let me cut her hair. I was totally confident, spurred on by that Regina Spektor song, and also by Terry Devlin, my grandpa.

"Do you know what the difference between a good haircut and a bad haircut is?"

"No."

"Three weeks! (laughs)"

Paige prepares.


AND...

(she was actually way happier when she saw it)
(babe)
    

After trying to make the sides even and ending up cutting it WAY shorter then intended, I decided to go for asymmetry. WAY easier. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, but it was a bit touch and go for a minute there.

Anyway, anyone who wants me to cut their hair, step right up. I've got a lot of karma to make up on from the amount of times Steven's cut mine.




2 comments:

  1. Hey Callum, can you cut my hair please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! By hair, do you mean fringe? I didn't think you cut your hair?

    ReplyDelete

IM A BOX THAT WILL EAT YOUR WORDS!!! DONT TYPE IN ME!