Sunday, August 22, 2010

Angst Monday

This winter I've been so busy gettting myself in and out of coats and beanies I've forgotten how awesome summer is. This has probably been a good thing actually, so I didn't torture myself waiting for the clouds to fuck off. Yeah yeah, I know how, it's terrible timing for me to start wishing summer would get here, with a rediculous workload and massive life choices to be made before that point (3 to 4 times as much art work as last year (schol inclusive) as well as 4 schol subjects plus cambridge english to study for, as well as a job to get and rockquest to win). But fuck that. I've got well back into summery music (on that note, when am I NOT into summery music). Best Coast is a beautiful album to do anything to... paint, read, nap, whathaveyou. But nothing has made me miss summer more than Girls. Fuck you guys. With your shorts and beachy ideals. Uber jealous of those northern hemisphereres living it up at the moment. Oh well... it's only gonna get colder for you. Hahahaha! Although, autumn was actually awesome this year, I aint gonna lie. But my ipod has thrown all this goodtime feelings out onto the street of technological dysfunction. It's terrible. I can't stand the silence! And no more rdu to get me through the afternoons with their quasi-awkward witty banter and local electronica/foreign obscure indie! GARR!!

3 comments:

  1. why no rdu? whatwhatwhat? im so confused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because my ipods broken... That was a little coded. I have radio on my ipod. But Paige fixed it because shes a gem! Hurray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fixing iPods is my one natural talent in life. Also, SUMMMER!!

    ReplyDelete

IM A BOX THAT WILL EAT YOUR WORDS!!! DONT TYPE IN ME!